Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Le sigh...

Ye olde trusted and busted Pearl Izumi trainers

I didn't work out today. Yesterday, even though I adjusted my pace while on the treadmill, I still ended up tweaking an old injury in my back. It's a real pain in the literal... you get the idea. I thought at first I would just take it easy today and rehabilitate it so I could hopefully get back to working out tomorrow. However, the opportunity to shop, kid free, presented its self and me being the shop-a-holic that I am, I grabbed it. I saw a ton of lovely things today and had a lovely lunch out. I promise I'll tell you all about it really soon. I didn't have nearly as much time as I would have liked in the shops but something was definitely better than nothing. Maybe some good rest this evening with some stretching will sort things out. Wish me luck!

Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment