Thursday, February 2, 2012

Did I StuDer?


These pictures show you how excited I was to receive and be asked to review Anjolee's diamond stud earrings. I started snapping pictures the second they arrived. I'm a sucker for shiny beautiful things and navigating my way through their site for custom making jewellery couldn't have been easier. 


I chose their Tulip stud earrings. The only difficult part of this process was settling on a design. They make everything super simple with their user interface. A click of a button lets you choose your metal type, a slider lets you choose the clarity of the stone, and a pull down menu lets you select the carat size. 


No matter what I was doing while wearing these diamond studs I felt just a little bit extra special. If you want to get someone an extra special gift for Valentines Day which is just around the corner, I thoroughly recommend Anjolee. Their service was super quick, polished and professional. I can just about guarantee it will add a little bit of extra romance to your life. 

17 comments:

  1. Rachel, you picked a gorgeous pair of studs! I love the size you've chosen too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! dangerous how easy it must have been to use! Pretty studs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, in all ways! I'll have to check it out for my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...those studs are so beautiful! Good call on getting the Tulip studs. I think you can wear it with a casual or formal clothing. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgsh!!! Have you always wanted diamond earrings? What made you get them, or want them now? Those are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL (you and the earrings!)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah a girl can never go wrong with diamonds, can she? And the model you chose is lovely. How amazing is it that they asked you to review their product? Pretty amazing, I say. And what a great idea it is that you can custom make your own studs. I'm sure a lot of people will love the idea of something original in these mass production times we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Diana. I agree, customization of items in these times is a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have become a minimalist over the years. I love fashion, beauty, and all kinds of other things but when it comes down to purchasing something it has to be really special for me to take the plunge. If I have "things" I want them to be something I can pass down to my children that they will find as special as the things I've inherited from my Grandmother. Some of the most appealing things about Anjolee were their Green manufacturing practices and their gem sourcing. There's complete peace of mind for me with that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you Jen! I thought they had a bit of a retro feel to them which was their appeal to me. I love their flexibility and subtlety.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thank you Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very dangerous. They have some great designs and such flexibility that it would be easy to get into serious trouble I think hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thepennypinchingpreppyFebruary 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM

    very cute and super simple, chic. perfect.

    ReplyDelete