Sunday, August 7, 2011

All the sandals I want, but can't afford


Anyone who knows me very well, knows about my ridiculous shoe obsession. After looking at all the fall previews of what's to come, I was left drooling and pining away for things I truly can't even come close to affording. I ended up having a fit of jealousy while I "oooh'ed" and "ahhh'ed" over Nicolette Mason's blog entry about some of her favorite shoe residents in her closet. 

So, to satiate the shoe loving addict in me, I decided to let myself fantasize about shoes for this fabulous summer season and put together a wish list as if money was no object. Once I let my fingers do the walking across my keyboard, I found myself at Net-A-Porter clicking like mad but I finally managed to whittle it down to these amazing six sandals. 

Top Row from left to right: K. Jacques St. Tropez Jival Leather Sandals, Pedro Garcia Zina Swarovski Crystal Embellished Satin Sandals, A.P.C Buckled Leather Flat Sandals

Bottom Row from left to right: Miu Miu Patent Leather Platform Sandals, Tory Burch River T-Bar Leather Wedge Sandals, Tory Burch Elias Cut-Out Suede Sandals

Now, all I have to do is win the lottery. What do you guys think? Are you loving these shoes as much as I am or do you have your own wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment