Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nicholas John Frith


I'm so happy to introduce everyone to Nick and as promised, I'm dutifully declaring my vested interest in this particular post. Nick was one of the local artists at the fair that I mentioned here and here. He's also a part of our very extensive family. 

{Nick at the fair}

Nick is an illustrator, printmaker, and writer. 

{Table display at the fair}

He's designed some great season's greetings cards, hand printed wrapping paper, calendars and much more. 

  {Nick's hand printed wrapping paper image via Nick's site}

{Christmas greeting cards image via Nick's site}

He also has his regular merchandise available and I love his sense of humour.

{When Pigs Fly image via Nick's site}

If you'd like to take a peek at the rest of his things he's got an Etsy shop chock full of goodies. He's also got a blog where he shares more about himself and his designs. Aren't they great? And no, I'm not just saying that because he's a part of the family. I'm too mean for that. ;)

{All images are copyrighted. If you'd like to use any, please make sure to contact myself or Nicholas John Frith. Otherwise, I will have to hunt you down and we will have a very awkward tea together.}

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment