Friday, November 11, 2011

Handmade By Menina Feliz


The girly girl in me that loves everything vintage and retro fell in love with Menina Feliz's designs. There were so many gorgeous gift ideas at Menina's stall at the fair it was incredible.



From handmade necklaces to Christmas tree ornaments made out of vintage maps, I couldn't get enough of it all.


There doesn't seem to be anything Menina can't do. There were crocheted pieces, wire reindeer, resin jewelry, the list just went on an on so I had to go take a look at her site.

{Oak kilt pen image via Menina's site}

{Vintage mapped rose brooch/hairpin via Menina's site}

{Vintaj brass butterfly pin via Menina's site}

Adorable stuff for any handmade loving girly girl like myself. 

xoxo




8 comments:

  1. that brooch is lovely. Your posts on these sellers are giving me ideas for Christmas pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is just gorgeous! Love the vintage map rose, especially.

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I loveeee the christmas tree itself! And the vintage map rose brooch is SO beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I love everything. It's even better that the products are handmade.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Anne-Marie and Bebe from Meninafeliz. Thank you very much for your lovely comments on our handmade goodies
    and we love the photo's you took at the vintage market in Boscombe!
    It's a labour of love really, but comments like yours make it all the more worthwhile, thanks again.

    Hope you don't mind if we put a link to your blog on the meninafeliz website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne-Marie and Bebe,

    I'm glad you liked the post. Linking to the page is no problem. I'm glad I could help spread the word about your lovely goodies!
    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rosettes and the butterfly are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pieces are so adorable and cute
    Lee x
    http://leeoliveira.com

    ReplyDelete