Monday, November 7, 2011

Carlitta Monchitta



It's getting down to that time of year where people start buckling down for Christmas. What better way then to give something unique or handmade? When I found out there was a local folk arts and crafts fair, I was over the moon. I had so much fun this past Saturday. I had no idea what to expect and the place was a little bit manic. There were so many amazing and talented local artists. One of my favourites was Carlitta Monchitta. She makes Japanese inspired vintage jewelry. Quite honestly, they're amazing.





If you have someone special in your life that you feel would love to wake up Christmas morning to find any of these lovely pieces under the tree for, please visit her site. There will be more artists featured throughout the week! And to any of the attendees whom I may have elbowed or climbed over to get a picture of something, my sincerest apologies. But, I'm not actually admitting to anything. ;)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this site! I really love the pieces you've shown in this post! and I am definitely trying to go more handmade this year for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be giving myself some of this jewelry for Christmas! Ha. Love it!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete