Monday, October 10, 2011

When two worlds collide...




Apparently I've been living in a cave while the rest of the world merged two of my great loves in life. Glamour and camping. And waa laa, the greatness of "Glamping" was born. At least, I've now caught up with everyone else who was already in the know about this fabulocity (not a real word? Meh. Don't care.) Click through the images above to see a very small collection of resorts that offer the Glamping experience.
More info can be found about these fabulous places herehere, and here.

How about you. Did you already know about Glamping? Are you curious to see more about these resorts or to find one near you?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I hate camping but I'd be all about glamping! I like nature but I need to have lot's of comfort! And a toilet! lol There are also some glamping places in Portugal if u wanna check it out;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever there's Glamping in the US - I would love to know about it. I've put my time in as far as camping goes, and at this point I'm done with it! I would VERY much love to try Glamping, though! Thanks for sharing this wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Diana, you MUST be on the tourism council for Portugal or something. I will get there some day and they truly do owe it all to you.

    Decaf, there's a good site that gives a lot of info on different glamping sites in the US - http://glampinggirl.com/location/usa/page/2/

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I had heard of the term 'glamping', but never imagined it to be this glamorous. Apparently camping is a big thing here in Canada and the bf would love to take me on a trip. But since I am not really an outdoor girl (not at all), this might be the perfect solution! ;-)

    Knitted Love

    ReplyDelete