Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whimsical White Dresses Win

{Image sources fashiongonerogue.com}

Louis Vuitton SS12, Valentino Fall 2012, Elie Saab Fall 2012

From Spring collections through Fall collections white was a winning color this year. If you're ready to welcome sun and warmer temperatures, what better way than to pull out your whites? Unless you're like me and don't necessarily have any. After a little poking around I've found some fabulous options for all sizes that will get you all the way through 2012. Once the temp's start to drop, clever layering with white knits, tights or trousers reminiscent of Sonia Rykiel's Fall 2012 collection will take these pieces even further.


Zara's Embroidered Hipster Dress , Zara's Combined Cape Dress, Evan's Collection Ivory Prom Dress

Have you got any white outfits that you love? I'd love to see any outfit pics if you do! Just give me a link in the comments below. 

15 comments:

  1. Oh man that Valentino, OH WHAT A DREAM THAT WOULD BE TO HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH, these are sooo gorgeous! A wonderful obsession :) I especially love the 4th, the long loose shape is looovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH, so pretty! I wish I could wear white, but I'm like Pig Pen from The Peanuts. I just natural start a tornado of dust around me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white clothing. :) So fresh and clean. Oh so whimsical. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. chillairandperfumeApril 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM

    I love white outfits, but I always, always spill! Haha. I have a couple of cute white dresses I can't wait to wear this summer, though I will probably ruin them.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't actually have a lot of white in my wardrobe. I'm always drawn to white, but I am so paranoid that when i do wear white, I'll get my period. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love how feminine these all are. I definitely need some more white in my closet for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same paranoia and will literally track "events" so that I know for sure whether or not I'm safe to wear it. There are so many great white looks for this year though. If anyone knows of a way to make fabric more stain repellant I'm hoping they'll share here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea why but for some reason, I always associate lacy/sheer/drapey white outfits with fairy tales. Being a dreamer I can't resist that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty much the same way but my tornado of dust is usually formed by my kids. I can't tell you the gross things they've decided to suddenly wipe on me like I'm some sort of giant napkin. I'm pretty sure white won't help the situation but I've gotta have a dream!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep seeing white dresses that are just so gorgeous everywhere I turn. Before long, I'll start dreaming about them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do think the Valentino's were my fave in this small collection but there are just so many to choose from. Free People just released their April lookbook and they had some amazing white pieces in there as well. They definitely weren't as ladylike as Valentino's though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm definitely all about the feminine dresses this year. Like the one you wore for Easter was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm on the hunt for a good white dress this Spring. Those top ones are beautiful.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have you read my mind? I've been looking for a nice white summer dress. I love the skater dress silhouette, but it looks horrible on these hips!

    ReplyDelete