Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wanderlust: Pisa in Pictures


The beauty in Pisa has left me speechless. That's not such a great thing for a writer or blogger. I just can't seem to help it. To see such beauty up close and know that someone at some point in history, without all the technological advances that we have today, stood there and had this kind of vision and passion to create things that took lifetimes - sometimes multiple generations to complete....just speechless. While I might have been left short of words I still managed to click some photos with my camera phone. If you'd like to see more of them you can check out my flikr.

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Rach. These are amazing. I love the way you collaged them. Random question, but do you think the Leaning Tower will ever fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outside Looking InJuly 15, 2012 at 11:10 PM

    I would love to visit there someday! Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added to my list of places to visit!! Gorgeous pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just took a quick gander at your photos on flickr. Holy moly, you have a great eye, Rachel! I have never been to Italy, but I really want to go, even just to look at the beautiful architecture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Laura! I really enjoyed it all, including the fashion. I wanted to do soooo much shopping but would've never had the room in my bags to get it all home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to the stabilization and refurbishment they've done, it should be rock solid for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY! I am in love with your photos. Isn't Italy beautiful? Man, I really want to go back...right now! I didn't have the chance to go to Pisa. One day! Awesome! Happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures, jealous of your skills! I want to go all of the places you photographed (including the moon, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. chillairandperfumeJuly 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM

    I'm feelings speechless as to how to comment about this post! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm having serious travel envy.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are brilliant photos, looks like a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete