Sunday, May 27, 2012

Art for My Heart with a Fashionable Twist


Art by Agnes Cecile

 Agnes Cecile's work is beautiful and moving. If you'd like to watch some videos showing the creation of a few of her paintings, click here.

You can only imagine how excited I am to discover that she collaborated with Ilaria Nistri, a fashion designer in Milan, to use one of Agnes Cecile's paintings as a print in her collection.

Drawing Restraint by Agnes Cecile


{source}

I love it when traditional art fuses with fashion. Do you? Are any of you familiar with Ilaria Nistri's collections? I'm super excited by them. Very sleek, sexy, and modern.

7 comments:

  1. I think fashion IS art, but when you're blatantly wearing an art work, it's even cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing artworks I love them a lot. It really makes me want to start to paint again xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful paintings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, I want to learn more about Ilaria Nistri - and I certainly would SO LOVE to wear this black and white dress above. So much attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! So lovely. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. chillairandperfumeJune 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    Always looking for new art to obsess over, and this is FABULOUS.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete