Sunday, January 29, 2012

48 Questions (Part 1)


A brief look at some of my favourite products, movies, shows, and other lifestyle choices through a wonderful game of 48 questions I found on Jen Kakio's blog.

1.What time did you get up this morning? 
~7:50AM A little late for me but all the kids slept in - woo hoo!

2. How do you like your steak? 
~Medium Rare. 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 
~I think it was Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I definitely don’t go to the cinema that often.
{image via here}

4. What is your favourite TV show? 
~Waaay too many I’m afraid. Community, 30 Rock, Happy Endings, Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, Revenge, Raising Hope, Being Human.

 {images via here}

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 
~Hawaii, Tuscany, Greece, aka somewhere with a lot more sun, warmth, and good food. 

Source: citypictures.net via Rachel on Pinterest

6. What did you have for breakfast? 
~I don’t eat breakfast. I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but if I eat, I feel like going back to bed.

7.What is your favorite food? 
~I don’t have one right now. I like too many things and I love for them to be rotated out.

8.Foods you dislike? 
~Kimchi. Is that how it’s spelled? The smell is just too much. I can’t even get close to it to try it.
{image via here}

9. Favorite place to eat?
~Right now it’s Bosconova, Soho, and The Jharna

10. Favorite dressing? 
~Oil and vinegar of just about any flavour.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 
~Honda Jazz. Yep, a granny car and proud of it.
{image via here. This is a much shinier, cleaner and prettier version than my dirtier more beat up real car.}


12. What are your favorite clothes? 
~My favorite clothes are the most comfortable ones. That translates into yoga pants or leggings, yoga tops or t-shirts, sneakers or tennis shoes.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? 
~Everywhere. Let's throw a dart at a map, see where it lands, and go there together ;)


14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
~1/2 full.  But once it reaches ½ full I’ll make sure it’s topped off hehehe. Never want it to run empty so I work at making sure it doesn’t (figuratively and literally).


15. Where would you want to retire? 
~Until I get to see the rest of the world, I can’t honestly say.


16. Favorite time of day? 
~After all the kids have fallen asleep. There’s peace in the house and my brain is still awake enough to do whatever it wants. 


17. Where were you born? 
~Louisiana
{images via here and here}

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
~MMA!


19. What is your favorite fragrance? 
~Rush by Gucci
{image via here}


20. What is your favorite face cream?  
~I’m still looking for one.


21. Favorite baby/kids products? 
~I am gobsmackingly unsure. I listen to my kids reactions to products and they don’t fall victim to brand loyalty. The only thing they religiously ask for and literally cheer about are Nordic Natural’s Nordic Berries vitamins. They’re so gentle on the system and taste like candy. So hard to resist them myself hehehee.
{image via here}


22. People watcher?
~Holy heck yes. I find them fascinating.


23. Are you a morning or night person? 
~I’ve become a night person. And it wasn't for some cool supernatural reason like a glittery vampire and I fell in love and I had his vampire baby before he transformed me into my own glittery vampiry self. I'm just ridiculous enough to believe that I can somehow slow down the new day beginning, the kids waking up, and the onslaught of all my daily responsibilities starting anew by staying up as late as humanly possible. But I'm working on that. 


24. Do you have any pets? 
~Do 4 kids count? That’s enough for me. 




Gotta take a break from all the sharing. Let's be honest, we all need a break. Stay tuned for part 2 where I'll  finish up the last of the 48 questions. I'd love to see what info you'd like to share with us! xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Very interersting! And some of the answers are very funny! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your children? They are beautiful!
    I wait to read the rest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing Harry Potter up there!! lol, I am what you call a major Harry Potter dork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok the fact that you don't like kimchi is making me reconsider our "friendship." Ahhh, well, your kids are cute, so I'll let it slide :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo! I just love this post. We have a lot of things in common, especially in the TV department.

    I'm sorry to hear about your Kimchi hate. I could see how the smell can be off putting.

    I love the pictures of your children. IT so cute and just by this one photo, I have a sense of their personality. Your oldest looks fun and carefree! Your second looks like a cute princess. Third child look like a lover! And the fourth look like he is up to no good. LOL


    I can't wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME, did you start this, and how did you come up with 48? Love it so cool to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on Jen Kakio's site: http://jenkakio.com/
    I loved reading her answers so I thought I'd go for it as well! She had the 48 Questions and I thought they were really fun information to share. Thank you for reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure I will try to eat Kimchi before I die just because so many people seem to love it. Even my sister-in-law who used to crinkle her nose and go "ewwwww, foul!" every time she smelled it from the other room, now loves it. Maybe all kimchi isn't created equal and I've only gotten to smell some that was particularly rank?

    You have my kids nailed personality wise. However, you did fall prey to the second ones tricky ways. She likes to give you that "I'm a princess" look (and she truly thinks she is) when in reality, she's Puck's evil twin sister from a Midsummer Night's Dream. Look closely at the eyes, you'll see the mischief screaming at you from them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you kidding? My not liking kimchi is a total BONUS to our friendship! Guess who gets my serving when we're out and about and being served kimchi?!? Plus!! You have a friend with totally cute kids :D (not that I'm biased or anything). It's a total win-win situation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! If I could live at Hogwarts, I totally would. How dorky is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for reading and it's good to know people can chuckle along with me at myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. I forgot to mention one of my guiltiest pleasures is watching Dog the Bounty Hunter marathons. I have no idea why I get sucked into it but I totally do. When I saw that was on in the background of yours I couldn't help but go "heck yeah!" and sing the theme song. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were born in Louisiana? Ah the south! I love a southern accent! My boyfriend and I dream of travelling through the us, specially through the south...
    Beautiful kids!:) I hope to have at least as many as you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The whole country has some amazing stuff in it. Favorite places in the south for me: Atlanta (it's got so much to do, so much of its own distinct culture, and just some real natural and architectural beauty to it), hiking in the Appalachians' (watch out for the bears!), New Orleans (for the food, the sky cuz it has it's own kind of blue, the New Orleans Saints, it's music, and the plantations that surround it), and Miami (cuz it's just it's own different world). There are tons other favorites throughout the country but those rule the south for me. Hope you get to see some of it!

    ReplyDelete