Sunday, June 17, 2012

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet

Also known as, "Where in the world am I?



That became my catch phrase while I was away. "Where in the world am I?" Intellectually I knew I was in Pisa, Italy but nothing mentally prepared me for seeing these things in person. My brain grappled with reconciling known 2D images to what I was seeing in person but I was left in awe. 

I'll be sharing my trip with everyone over the next few posts. I learned some invaluable tips, saw the sights, and discovered some great spots along the way. 



I can't wait to catch up with everyone and see what I've missed while I was away. Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend. 
Buon Giorno!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, so beautiful. I really want to go one day :)

    Penny Dreadful Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! Can't wait to see more - I love the last picture, the tower looks especially lean-y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH EM GEEEEE! So jelly! These are marvelous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rach. You so deserve this! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chillairandperfumeJune 21, 2012 at 1:56 PM

    Rachel, I am so glad you took this trip! I will be anxiously awaiting (no, I seriously will be) these future posts. Isn't it the best feeling in the world to finally make real something that had always seemed pretend? I'm sure you must have been in total awe.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. trip! looks like you had an amazing time rachel! hard to comprehend that beauty isn't it?! so happy you got to go! love the pics:) miss you!

    ReplyDelete