Monday, June 13, 2011

Heavenly

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to talk about something that's dear and close to my heart.

Sacred Chocolate. 

I feel like light should be streaming down from the heavens accompanied by the pure dulcit tones of the angels just by saying it's name. I had never heard or seen of it before until this glorious friend of mine, Marie Pence, (you might remember her from one of my earlier posts. If not, check out her site: happycolonichealth.com), gifted me one of these amazing nuggets of pure heaven. Whoever named this delicious, sweet, and creamy concoction was right on the money. It's almost a downright sacred experience. The best part of all? It's good for your heart!  It totally fits the bill for me when it comes to satisfying my sweet tooth and fits around my food allergies.

Sacred chocolate is listed as 100% Organic, Wildcrafted, Dairy/Gluten/Soy FREE. Certified Organic Ingredients by Weight: 98.1%. For more detailed information about the products they have available and nutritional information visit their site. 


If you've never heard of this stuff, it's well worth checking into. If you have a fabulous super food that you're totally into, I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment