Friday, July 20, 2012

When All Else Fails - Shop

Whimsical Miaow Ankle Boots by Irregular Choice
Available @ Shuh
£105

I was bitten by the shopping bug while traveling in Italy. After coming back to England and experiencing near biblical amounts of rain, that shopping bug has turned into a raving, slobbering shopping monster. So far I've been able to contain it but it's not stopped me from looking and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out against all these fabulous pieces. 
Shark corset back high heels by Iron Fist
Available @ Shuh
£60


And for those days when heels just won't do I found these: 

Jazzin flats by Rocket Dog
Available @ Shuh
£35


These are the perfect remedy to my soggy sun-free days and the perfect statement accent to my monochromatic outfits. What do you guys think? Do you wear monochromatic outfits with statement pieces?

{All images from Shuh}

5 comments:

  1. I kind of love the shark shoes. I'm not typically a huge fan of Iron Fist items (they're neat, just not my thing) but it's SHARKS. The one thing containing me is I've been having some trouble with heels lately, so I'm really only in the market for flats for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest shoes I've ever seen. I love the detail. I could see myself wearing the last shoes. that seems more my style.


    I know how you feel about the shopping bug continuing after your trip. I hate when that happens. I just try to lock myself until that feeling passes. LOL Honestly, that never works. UGH, I hate being a girl sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chillairandperfumeJuly 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM

    I haven't shopped in FOREVER (by my standards), but I feel the urge building up in me as well. These shoes are all so you. Hope you buy the shark heels!
    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly how I'm feeling too. I generally stick w/ basics, not necessarily monochromatic, and go out with accessories. It also works with my wardrobe budget so buy good classics and just get some fun, statement jewelry to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa! those ankle boots are beautiful and would totally whimsy up a pair of skinnies or a short black mini!

    ReplyDelete